Mittwoch, 20. August 2014

OOTD birthday party of my dad's uncle

Hey guys!

Today I want to show you what I wore to the birthday party of my dad's uncle.

White Shirt - Hollister (click here!)
Ripped Jeans - New Yorker
Rings - H&M (click here!)
Shoes - Nike Performance Free Trainer Fit 4 (click here!)

Thanks for reading my post! Make sure to follow me and comment down below what your favourite outfit for a birthday party is!

UPDATE: WHO WANTS TO SEE A TUTORIAL ON HOW I DID MY HEADER, SIGNATURE OR HOW I EDIT MY PICTURES?

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hübsches Outfit <3
    Liebste Grüße Hanna
    http://www.maybeperfekt.blogspot.de/ würd mich freun wenn du mal vorbei schaust:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow *-* Das Outfit ist wirklich wunderschön.Vor allem die Hose gefällt mir.Viele liebe Grüße Maria :-*

    lifeisrosymaria.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen